Click Rain is experiencing tremendous growth, and this means opportunities for you! If you geek out over Google Analytics, have an addiction to social media, and enjoy orchestrating the chords of online marketing mediums into a symphony of optimized web metrics, than Click Rain is the perfect company to compose your new career.
The Account Coordinator position will provide a variety of back-office digital strategy support for Click Rain clients. A high level of detail and professionalism is required as this position will deal directly with clients both in-person as well as through phone and email correspondence. Examples of specific functions could include social media account management, proposal writing and proofing, email marketing management, client meeting attendance, and thorough documentation of deliverables, project management tasks and follow-up via project management systems, analytics report creation, and other miscellaneous tasks. The Account Coordinator will work directly with the Account Manager and Vice Presidents to provide top-notch online marketing strategy to clients. In short, this position will get to do a little of everything in the online space, so flexibility and the desire to continually learn are critical.
- 2+ years experience managing online marketing strategies in areas such as PPC, SEO, email marketing, and social media.
- Agency setting experience required.
- Demonstrated results using project management and tracking software.
- Familiarity with web development principles, including content management tools, usability, information architecture, and design concepts.
- High level of knowledge in social media concepts, platforms, and applications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong business writing skills.
- The ability to multitask, taking on a variety of roles and responsibilities for the good of the company and clients.
- Self-starter with the ability to identify client needs and opportunities and address them with little direction.
- Proficient with spreadsheets, Powerpoint, Word, and related report creation functions.
- Basic Photoshop experience not required, but highly beneficial.
- Comfort level with MacOS platform preferred.
About Click Rain
- We have the benefits you should expect from a small tech company. The good stuff like health, dental, matching 401k, company paid service projects, etc. But we also rock the free soda, casual dress, an AirWolf machine in the conference room, and conversations that are as nerdy as our T-shirts.
- We work 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday, but sporadically have needs that fall beyond those hours. Sometimes those extra hours involve travel.
- Our client list extends from local to national firms, across several different industries, including hospitality, education, healthcare, politics, finance, and more.
- We push our clients forward. It's not enough to "keep doing the same old thing"—that's not fair to our clients, and frankly, we'd get bored pretty quickly. We take pride in bringing new insights, new ideas, new trends to our clients, to make sure that they—and we—are always thinking about the future.
How to Apply
To apply for our Account Coordinator position, email rohn [at] clickrain [dot] com with your resume and social links. We're growing quickly, so don't wait to apply. Let's do this!
Do you have experience in web development and online marketing strategy? We have a place for you too!