Online Marketing Strategist
Our team of talented Online Marketing Strategists is looking to grow by one. Our OMS team is responsible for planning and executing digital strategies for our clients. You'll have to know everything there is to know about Google Analytics, paid search advertising, email marketing, and more.
Here are some reasons we might hire you:
- You have two or more years of digital marketing experience.
- You know Google Analytics inside and out, and you even have your GA Individual Qualification to prove it.
- You've managed PPC campaigns, and know how the AdWords auction model has recently changed.
- You understand how the Hummingbird update has affected SEO. And you know who Matt Cutts is.
- You've used MailChimp or Constant Contact, and know why all email marketing should be mobile-friendly.
- You can communicate effectively, and succinctly, and have the ability to make complex concepts sound simple. Professional written and verbal communication is a must.
- You are comfortable being uncomfortable. You need to constantly adapt to different clients, different platforms, and different workloads.
Here are some reasons we might not hire you:
- Your only online marketing experience is with social media.
- You don't "walk the walk". We're looking for someone who has a website, blog, or email newsletter of their own.
- You are primarily a designer. We love designers, but this is not a design position. Graphic skills are a minor bonus, but we're primarily looking for online marketing help.
- You haven't read our tips for getting a digital marketing job.
We're also looking to grow our content development discipline within Click Rain. Our Content Strategists are responsible for knowing a client and their audience, and crafting a plan to not only make their content clear, concise, useful, and usable, but to ensure it stays that way for the long haul. A good CS will know how to narrow the focus of a web project, and understand that the pages you exclude from a sitemap are just as important as the pages you include.
Here are some qualities we look for in a Content Strategist:
- You are a great web writer. You know that the style, voice, tone, and pace of web copy are very different from those of a brochure, magazine, or newspaper.
- You are versatile, with a good technical/creative balance. You will be involved in multiple projects at varying stages of development, so you will have to seamlessly transition from writing to information architecture to audits and diagnostics, back to writing, and so on.
- You get SEO, both on-page and off. You're excited about the new Hummingbird update and the future of semantic search.
- You are comfortable talking to people. This job will require asking the right (and sometimes tough) questions of our clients, their target audience, and everyone in between who may interact with a website and a CMS.
- You know what CMS stands for.
- You understand Google Analytics, and you can look at the stats behind a website to know more about what succeeds on the front end.
Why Click Rain?
Why work at Click Rain? We're a growing company recognized for a positive workplace culture. We compensate our employees right, including things like health benefits, a matching 401K, and company-paid service projects.
We work hard. We push ourselves (and our clients) to always be looking ahead. It's fast-paced, but we definitely don't get bored.
We are the regional leader in online marketing and only hire the best. If that's you, let's connect.
How To Apply
To apply, email info [at] clickrain [dot] com with your resume and social links.
There is no end date for these positions; we will hire as soon as we find the right candidate.