The small businesses that haven’t tackled Foursquare yet may have an answer. The new Foursquare for Business app specifically targets the business user and has some nice features.
The main thing is that you can easily post updates on-the-go, and add a compelling image to share across your social platforms. Thus far, you can only manage specials and not add any new ones through the app. The second main benefit is that you get a nice snapshot of the current activity at your business, allowing you a quick insight into what Foursquare is doing for you. A side note for new users: you’ll need to claim you business listing before you can use the app.
- Ability to sign into multiple locations and toggle between them (though logging into multiple accounts is not as easy)
- Cross-platform social sharing
- Extremely easy to update your status (along with imagery)
- View the latest stats
- Specials can’t be CREATED via the mobile app… only UPDATED.
- Logging into multiple accounts should be as easy as the multiple locations component.