As a growing tech company, we have the benefits you expect—and a little extra.Learn More
A Click Rain Account Associate owns the day-to-day details that make our projects and clients successful. They are the client and team voice all in one. Reporting, strategy, account service, project management and DETAILS are all daily requirements.
This is a full time position located in our Sioux Falls office.
- Understand basic digital platforms (come prepared to talk CMS, CRM, SEO)
- Solid analytical, written and verbal skills
- Keen understanding of Click Rain project management process
- Proactive, highly motivated
- Ability to multitask (you will be juggling 20 tasks for 10 clients at the same time)
- Detail-oriented with ability to provide excellent customer service
- Preference given to college graduates with degree in marketing, business, communication or advertising and relevant entry level job experience.
- Manage tasks in our project management system
- Set up calls and meetings with clients and internal team
- Prepare meeting agendas, deliverables and approval correspondence for client and internal meetings
- Execute email marketing, social posting and other tactical needs
- Implement CMS updates
- Answer and field inbound Click Rain phone calls
- Organize client information, reporting and working documents
- Provide clients with post meeting summaries
- Provide team with retainer hour updates
- Proposal execution
- Develop a keen understanding of Click Rain processes and execute with Excellence