Digital Media Strategist
As a growing tech company, we have the benefits you expect—and a little extra.Learn More
The Digital Media Strategist is responsible for developing and implementing media strategies for clients based on defined business objectives. Specific duties will include developing the right marketing mix to meet defined audience segments, understanding of platforms and what is needed at various stages of the consumer funnel, and ability to optimize campaigns effectively. The Digital Media Strategist will be responsible for managing media spends and collaborating with the design and marketing teams. The Digital Media Strategist will be responsible for interacting with clients, attending client meetings, and attending related networking functions as requested, representing the company in a professional manner.
- Advanced knowledge of digital media strategies including programmatic, paid search, native content and social media advertising.
- Attention to detail is a must. This role will be responsible for managing media budgets, timelines and reporting on the success of campaigns.
- Clear understanding of campaign reporting metrics and goals to ensure the media efforts align with overarching business goals.
- Ability to align different media strategies and tactics for specific audience segments.
- Experience and understanding of digital tracking and reporting platforms, including Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to multitask, taking on a variety of roles and responsibilities for the good of the company and clients.
- Self-starter with the ability to identify client needs and opportunities and address them with little direction.
- At least 3 years relatable experience