Director of Content Strategy
As a growing tech company, we have the benefits you expect—and a little extra.Learn More
The Director of Content Strategy is responsible for leading the discipline of website content strategy at Click Rain. This role will oversee the information architecture, taxonomy, and user experience research initiatives throughout the company. Specific duties will include leading website discovery meetings, generating detailed project strategy briefs, performing website content audits, developing sitemaps and IA blueprints, and overseeing all content development and migration efforts. Additionally, this role will be responsible for user research initiatives including qualitative and quantitative testing and analysis around new and existing website projects.
The Director of Content Strategy is a member of the Click Rain leadership team, and will work closely with other directors and teams, including design, development, and marketing. This individual must have very strong communication skills, as the role will be responsible for interacting with clients, attending client meetings, and other client and networking functions as requested. The Director of Content Strategy should also have a passion for leading and managing a team of content professionals.
- Leading the strategy behind large and complex website projects, including defining overall project goals and generating strategy deliverables
- Overseeing website project content, including page-level content strategy and editing of Click Rain- and client-developed content
- Leading UX research initiatives, including website analytics and testing methods
- Innovating our content strategy offerings and advocating for the department as part of the Click Rain leadership team
- Speaking and presenting on behalf of Click Rain at industry conferences
- Advanced knowledge of website user experience best practices, including content management, information architecture, and design concepts
- Proven experience guiding a website strategy, including content analysis, IA generation, and content modeling
- Strong understanding of digital research and testing methods
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to establish brand voice and tone as well as develop clear, concise, and useful web copy