As a growing tech company, we have the benefits you expect—and a little extra.Learn More
The Marketing Engineer will develop and implement digital marketing strategies for client accounts as assigned. Specific duties will include data analysis, monitoring and reporting on web analytics, developing email marketing strategies, and other marketing technology tactics (i.e. CRO, dynamic content development, etc.). The Marketing Engineer will be responsible for interacting with clients, attending client meetings, and attending related networking functions as requested, representing the company in a professional manner.
This is a full time position, located in our Sioux Falls office, with the option for partial remote work as needed.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong business writing skills
- Strong time management, and project management skills
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certified
- Ability to problem solve / maintain a solution-oriented mindset
- Self-starter with the ability to identify client needs and opportunities and address them with little direction
- Knowledge of marketing technology platforms, design software, and analytics software
- Basic knowledge of HTML beneficial but not required
- Aid in the development of comprehensive marketing strategies that align with actions taken on a website in order to create measurable ROI for campaigns
- Develop reporting structure for client’s digital marketing campaigns
- Participate in client meetings
- Conduct data analysis, gather insights, and formulate digital marketing recommendations from those findings
- Understand and execute marketing technology strategies including SEO, email marketing, marketing automation, dynamic content, CRO, and platform integrations
- Maintain deep understanding of digital tracking and reporting platforms, including Google Analytics.
- Help with website strategies and how digital marketing efforts impact and integrate with website needs
- 3+ years of similar experience (agency experience is a plus)