As a growing tech company, we have the benefits you expect—and a little extra.Learn More
The Marketing Strategist is responsible for implementing digital marketing tactics for client accounts as assigned. Specific duties will include local listings and review management, paid search, executing email marketing strategies, monitoring and reporting on web analytics (as needed), and aiding in the setup of other digital marketing tactics (i.e. CRO, dynamic content execution, etc.). The Marketing Strategist will also be responsible for basic technical implementation and configuration as it relates to platform integrations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with data and spreadsheets
- Strong business writing skills
- Strong time management, and project management skills
- Familiarity with Google My Business
- Ability to problem solve / maintain a solution-oriented mindset
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative with minimal direction
- Knowledge of marketing technology platforms, design software, and analytics software
- Paid search strategy and management
- Understand and execute digital marketing strategies including email marketing, paid search, local review management, marketing automation, and platform integrations
- Serve as subject matter expert as it relates to local listings and online review management
- Assist in development of social content calendars and manage organic social media execution
- Maintain deep understanding of digital tracking and reporting platforms, including Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Ability to understand website performance data and create topline marketing recommendations based on the data
- Potential to assist Click Rain Content Strategy team with website CMS content population, email building, and more.
- The ability to multitask, taking on a variety of roles and responsibilities for the good of the company and clients.
- Participate in client meetings as needed
- 3+ years of similar experience (agency experience is a plus)