Senior Digital Media Strategist
As a growing tech company, we have the benefits you expect—and a little extra.Learn More
The Senior Digital Media Strategist is responsible for developing and implementing media strategies for clients based on defined business objectives. Specific duties will include developing the right marketing mix to meet defined audience segments, understanding of platforms and what is needed at various stages of the consumer funnel, and ability to optimize campaigns effectively. This Senior Digital Media Strategist is responsible for post-campaign analysis, inclusive of future recommendations based on campaign performance. The Senior Digital Media Strategist will be responsible for managing media spends and collaborating with the design and marketing teams. The Senior Digital Media Strategist will be responsible for interacting with clients, attending client meetings, and attending related networking functions as requested, representing the company in a professional manner. This position is also required to maintain an ongoing pulse on industry trends, and to include new media opportunities as they make sense with client strategy.
- Strong writing, time management, and project management skills
- Excellent presentation delivery and proposal writing
- Strong problem-solving/solution oriented mindset
- Google Ads and Analytics Certified
- Advanced knowledge of digital media strategies including programmatic, paid search, native content and social media advertising.
- Experience and understanding of digital tracking and reporting platforms, including Google Analytics.
- Self-starter with the ability to identify client needs and opportunities and address them with little direction.
- Attention to detail is a must. This role will be responsible for managing media budgets, timelines and reporting on the success of campaigns.
- Clear understanding of campaign reporting metrics and goals to ensure the media efforts align with overarching business goals.
- Experience in Google Sheets and/or Excel preferred
- 5 plus years relatable experience
- Fully develop campaign media strategy and help lead account direction for media efforts
- Participate in and lead portion of client meetings
- Conduct campaign data analysis and insights to steer campaign direction and strategy
- Participate in new business pitches
- Able to simplify media jargon to clients
- Build plans for specific client audience and understand how messaging needs to change
- Assist in billing efforts and collaboration with finance and account teams