Senior Ecommerce Developer
As a growing tech company, we have the benefits you expect—and a little extra.Learn More
Click Rain developers are multitalented—they're comfortable with both front-end and back-end development, understand SEO best practices, know how IE is going to break a website before firing up the browser, and often bike to work.
- You've been around. You have five plus years of development experience, and a portfolio (or Git repository) to prove it.
- You're an ecommerce pro. You have experience building and integrating complex websites in multiple ecommerce platforms and can recommend the best solution for the project.
- You are extremely detail oriented. Your spelling and grammar are impeccable. You are meticulous at testing for grammatical, browser, and functional issues in your code before pushing changes live. You embody the high-quality standards of Click Rain's brand.
- You're comfortable seeing a site through to completion. You can take a PSD file from a designer, slice it into HTML, build it onto a CMS framework, and update the DNS to launch it a few weeks later.
- You understand responsive web design and development. You understand that the mobile web is the *only* web for many.
- You bring a strategy to your web projects. Your sites are more than just a digitalized brochure—they are a marketing tool used to achieve a business objective. And you feel comfortable bringing that strategy to clients.