Senior Marketing Engineer
As a growing tech company, we have the benefits you expect—and a little extra.Learn More
The Senior Marketing Engineer will lead and develop marketing technology strategies for client accounts as assigned. Specific duties will include data analysis across all data touch points, managing martech strategies including: marketing automation, email campaigns, CRO efforts, dynamic content development and other marketing tactics. The Senior Marketing Engineer will be responsible for leading client accounts, helping manage new business efforts, developing audience segmentation for clients, and attending related networking functions as requested, representing the company in a professional manner.
This is a full time position, located in our Sioux Falls office.
- Strong writing, time management, and project management skills
- Presentation delivery and proposal writing
- Strong problem-solving/solution oriented mindset
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certified
- Self-starter with the ability to identify client needs and opportunities and address them with little direction.
- Knowledge of marketing technology platforms, paid search platforms, and analytics software. Basic knowledge of HTML beneficial but not required
- 5 plus years relatable experience
- Fully develop campaign strategy and help lead account direction, including campaign execution and optimization
- Participate in and lead client meetings
- Develop reporting structure and the correct story to tell
- Conduct data analysis and insights to steer campaign direction
- Participate in new business pitches
- Understanding of digital marketing jargon and how to simplify for clients
- Help with website strategies and fully understand how digital marketing efforts impact and integrate with website needs
- Ability to work in a variety of software and technology programs, with understanding on how each program integrates with another