Senior Marketing Strategist
As a growing tech company, we have the benefits you expect—and a little extra.Learn More
The Senior Marketing Strategist will lead and develop digital marketing strategies for client accounts as assigned. Such digital strategies may include: marketing automation, email campaigns, SEO recommendations, CRO efforts, dynamic content development and other marketing tactics. Additional duties will include ongoing reporting for clients, with the ability to draw actionable insights from a variety of data sets. The Senior Marketing Strategist will also be responsible for strategic collaboration with client account leads, helping to manage new business efforts, and attending related networking functions as requested, representing the company in a professional manner.
This is a full time position, located in our Sioux Falls office, but with the option for remote work.
- Strong writing, time management, and project management skills
- Presentation delivery and proposal writing
- Strong problem-solving/solution oriented mindset
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certified
- Self-starter with the ability to identify client needs and opportunities and address them with little direction.
- Knowledge of relevant marketing platforms.
- Basic knowledge of HTML beneficial but not required
- 5 plus years relatable experience
- Fully develop digital marketing strategies including email marketing, SEO recommendations, local listings/review management, marketing automation, etc.
- Participate in and can lead client meetings
- Development of reporting structure and overall KPI Tracking
- Conduct data analysis and insights to steer campaign direction
- Participate in new business pitches
- Able to simplify digital marketing jargon to clients
- Help plan, execute and implement research projects and analysis as needed.
- Ability to work in a variety of software and technology programs, with understanding on how each program integrates with another
- Maintain deep understanding of digital tracking and reporting platforms, including Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics