Website Content Strategist
As a growing tech company, we have the benefits you expect—and a little extra.Learn More
This position is responsible for developing and implementing content strategy for clients based on defined business objectives. Specific duties will include performing website audits and inventories, developing detailed sitemaps, and developing strategic goals and initiatives from data available. This role collaborates and works closely with the creative, development and marketing strategy teams, while also attending client meetings and related networking functions as requested, representing the company in a professional manner.
- Advanced knowledge with web development principles, including content management tools, usability, information architecture, and design concepts.
- Ability to plan and design the information structure for websites.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to establish brand voice and tone as well as develop clear, concise, useful and usable web copy.
- Ability to exercise editorial judgment with multiple audiences, maintain brand voice and tone, and develop clear and effective digital communications
- Advanced level of search engine optimization strategies and tactics.
- Experience and understanding of digital tracking and reporting platforms, including Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to multitask, taking on a variety of roles and responsibilities for the good of the company and clients.
- Self-starter with the ability to identify client needs and opportunities and address them with little direction.
- Basic knowledge of HTML beneficial but not required.
- At least 3 years relatable experience.