UX Content Strategist
As a growing tech company, we have the benefits you expect—and a little extra.Learn More
The UX Content Strategist is responsible for developing and implementing content strategy for clients based on defined business objectives. Specific duties will include performing website audits and inventories, developing detailed sitemaps, and deriving strategic goals and initiatives by interpreting various analytical data. They will also play a key role in defining, testing, and executing the user experience across digital platforms as necessary. The UX Strategist collaborates and works closely with the design, development and marketing strategy teams. The UX Strategist will be responsible for interacting with clients, attending client meetings, and attending related networking functions as requested, representing the company in a professional manner.
- Advanced knowledge with web development principles, including content management tools, usability, information architecture, and design concepts.
- Ability to provide a positive user experience through planning and designing the information structure for websites through information architecture and content modeling.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to establish brand voice and tone as well as develop clear, concise, useful and usable web copy.
- Ability to exercise editorial judgment with multiple audiences, maintain brand voice and tone, and develop clear and effective digital communications
- Advanced level of search engine optimization strategies and tactics.
- Familiarity with marketing technology strategies including email marketing, marketing automation, and dynamic content.
- Experience and understanding of digital tracking and reporting platforms, including Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to multitask, taking on a variety of roles and responsibilities for the good of the company and clients.
- Self-starter with the ability to identify client needs and opportunities and address them with little direction.
- Basic knowledge of HTML beneficial but not required.
- At least 3 years relatable experience.